CRM or Customer Relationship Management is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and future customers. The customer relationship management approach tries to analyze data about customers’ history with a company, in order to better improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on retaining customers, in order to drive sales growth. [from Wikipedia]
Emerging Trends in CRM
- Customer Centricity
- “Customer Centricity” has been the guiding principle to businesses in how they relate to their customers. This has not changed much over a period of time. What has changed is the power in the hands of the customer in how they approach & relate to businesses.
- Access to information
- In this age of information explosion, any meaningful contact from the prospective customer is initiated only after a thorough analysis of publicly available information from multiple sources.
- Customer Connect
- Customers would like to connect with the business (both pre as well as post-purchase phase) through multiple channels. Social media have become more powerful than what businesses may like to believe in.
- Customer Experience
- Customer retention is based on expected customer experience irrespective of touchpoint with the business. Business processes need to be defined and executed in a way that a similar set of customer experience is presented to the customer irrespective of the reason or the channels used by the customer to interact with the business.
- Data Analytics
- Customer behavior or what drives them is often hidden in piles of data from POS terminals or call logs or web analytics. Businesses that can decode what drives the customers to purchase their goods or services will be in a better position to attract and retain more profitable customers.
- Process Digitization and Automation
- It is important to digitize and automate all the processes facing the stakeholders of the organization viz. Customers, Employees, Owners / Promoters, Investors & Shareholders, Business & Channel Partners, Society / Community, Government & Law Enforcement Agencies, etc. Process automation will enable the organization to interact, respond, and serve all the stakeholders effectively.
What we do in CRM
We consult businesses about creating and maintaining profitable customer relationships and building superior brand value to foster greater customer satisfaction and loyalty. We are Zoho Authorised Consulting and Implementation Partner. We implement Zoho CRM for clients in India and in other parts of world.
Our CRM Advisory Services
We make a 360-degree review of all customer (and stakeholder) facing processes in the company and come up with a gap analysis report based on our CRM Matrices. This forms the basis of our implementation practice.
For the customer-facing processes, the review covers:
- Website, Micro-sites, Mobile Apps, Social Media presence, PDF Documents, Video and PowerPoint presentations
- Accounting systems, processes, and software tools
- Existing practices and tools for collecting and analyzing customer transaction/interaction data
- Marketing Promotion strategy and practices
- Post sale support process and tools employed
- Practices and tools used for analyzing customer satisfaction matrices, customer retention, and customer profitability targets
- Collaboration & Communication tools used by employees and business partners for engaging with the customers
For the employee-facing processes, the review covers
- Attendance & Leave Management System
- Expense Management and Payroll System
- Performance Management System
- Recruitment and Employee onboarding system
We have formats for review of processes for other stakeholders like vendors, channel partners, etc.
BEST OF BREED SOLUTIONS
We undertake a 360-degree assessment of the client’s business approach towards customer-centricity. Based on our assessment we suggest a number of strategies or process initiatives often backed by the right software application tool.
ZOHO CRM IMPLEMENTATION
Sanver E-Solutions has a decade long experience in CRM implementation for Indian as well as overseas clients. We are Zoho authorized global consulting and implementation partner.
- Zoho CRM Consulting & Gap Analysis
- Selection of the right Zoho CRM Apps as per the CRM Consulting & Gap Analysis Report
- Selecting the right team members in the client company for implementation
- Customization of Zoho CRM Apps
- Data Migration from legacy CRM applications and data sources
- Integration with Cloud Email services (G Suite, Office 365, etc.), MailChimp Email Marketing Suite, Web to Lead form, etc.
- 3rd Party application integration (like social media channels, telephony, etc.) on a case to case basis
- Admin & User Training
- On-going Technical Support
Zoho goes beyond just being a customer-facing CRM tool. It can automate and digitize nearly all processes facing different stakeholders of the business. That is why Zoho One is referred to as “The Operating System for Business”.
Zoho One can cater to 80% to 90% of your automation needs on an “out of box” basis. Zoho One has a number of cloud-based integrated apps that have been used by millions of users worldwide coming from a range of business types and industries. The apps are very feature-rich and can be used on Laptop / Desktop / Mobile devices and through Mobile Apps.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate attention and response.